Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Two New Retailers

Today I went to a few stores to place my Valentine necklace and card sets and take orders for the pet tags.  I've been taking this part of my growth fairly slow, trying to determine which stores I want to be associated with, how to place my product where I get exposure but don't over-saturate the small town market.  I'm happy with how the day went.  My two new retailers are The Crown Jewel in Jacksonville, who will be carrying my Valentine sets and a collection of my pet tags.  They have a really cute shop-dog who will probably sell them for me.  :)  Apparel For Two is the other store I will be working with.  Adorable store in downtown Medford with a great collection of vintage and designer clothing.  When I was visiting with the owner, Kim, I mentioned I had just come from Rogue Gallery and met the Elvis impersonator.  Turns out, he's going to be at her store on Thursday.  So I quickly pointed out the Elvis necklace I was wearing and offered to bring some to her store prior to Elvis' visit.  Now I just need to make them by tomorrow.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment