Sunday, January 15, 2012

Profile Pic

Asked Teri (my sister and photographer extraordinaire) to bring her camera and take a new profile pic for my artists bio.  She's so good with lighting!  Is it weird that I actually like my wrinkles?  Well, at least in this soft light.

Still working on Heron's for Tera's tattoo.  She wants one thats flying now.

Traded photography session with Teri for a painted ladybug sign for her photo studio.  One would think I would whip this out in a few minutes.  Not so much.  It would help if I would have picked up a plate and drawn around it....but no, I freehand the circle, thereby incurring tons of time spent correcting this little jag and that little jag.  I often notice in my painting though, that 'simpl'e is actually more difficult than 'complicated'.

No comments:

Post a Comment