Sunday, January 29, 2012

Immy after Immy

Still working on the prototype but I think I'm getting closer.  I like the size of this one.  I like using an actual photo of Immy rather than just the silhouette.  I think I'm going to paint the bowl silver.  Once I get this figured out, then I will need to start making them, Immy after Immy after Immy.  I wonder if I will get all Immy'd out?

I also made a big change to my marketing plans.  I'm going to market the pet tags and any future pet products under the Where's Immy? name.  What can I say, people are more drawn to Immy than my art.  ;)  So, I will combine the two.  Maybe cammydavis.com for Where's Immy?  Hmm...awkward.  I'll figure it out.  No wonder I feel like my brain is spinning all the time and I can't remember anything.  It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment