Friday, January 6, 2012

New Logo for cammydavis.com

I'm working on a new logo for the biz.  When I started the art business, I thought I'd be all creative and call it "It's All About the Art", which in theory is a good idea since my focus is on taking images of my artwork and creating "affordable art" for purchase (such as necklaces, cards, etc).  But...I realized it confused people.  They seemed to remember my name more than "It's All About the Art" and...as an artist your name is on all of you paintings, etc.  Plus, at this point, all of my websites are: cammydavis.com, cammydavis.youtube.com, cammydavis.etsy.com, cammydavis.blogspot.com.  So...it makes sense to call the business cammydavis.com.  God, even I am sick of my name now!  ;)  Anyway, as I'm coming up with new products, I've decided to make a logo that is similar to the sun and tree on a black background that I started with, but incorporates the name "cammydavis.com" and start incoporating the new logo into the new packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment