Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Heron

I started out my morning by dropping off Elvis necklaces at one of my new retailers, Apparel For Two, in downtown Medford.  The Elvis impersonator was making an appearance at 4:30 so she wanted to set up a display.  I spent the rest of the day at Art du Jour Gallery, putting in my one day per month sitting at the gallery.  I made a few sales, including one of my necklace and card sets, so that was good.  I also FINALLY drew a heron for my oldest daughter, Tera.  She's been asking me to do this for her probably for at least a year.  She wants a heron tattoo because she used to fish with my parents, who were commercial fishermen, so it's sentimental to her.

I talked to my printer about the possibility of personalizing the pet tags and this is what he came up with.  He said the font is really small, it's 6, but that they are readable.  I like them.  It's an option for my retailers, so I'm going to work on an order form.  I also dropped some samples off at a pet store I'm hoping to work with.  Wish me luck!!  Tonight, glue, glue, glue, package, package, package Valentines necklace and card sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment