Monday, January 30, 2012

Surrounded by Immys

Production has started.  I'm surrounded by Immys!

Immy and Immys.
I think this will be her logo.  I'm making a webpage for her, but it's going to be on mine, rather than a separate website.  There's only so much I can handle.  I wanted it to have a similar look to mine, so I used a petal from the flower of my logo and distorted it for the background.  I may play a bit with the size of the pawprint and maybe the outline.  I tried so many fonts!  I think I like this one though.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think you being surrounded by Immys is perfect! I am still thinking that "Where is Immy" would make a great childrens book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a great children's book, too! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I was thinking of doing just a little self-published book with "Immy in Jacksonville", to sell at the local stores. Maybe I'll start with that and build her "brand" and then try a real publisher. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete