Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Texture Paintings Uploaded to Etsy


Yay! I finally took photos of the texture painting series and uploaded them to my etsy site.

Today I also downloaded information on the Issaquah Farmer's Market, which is each summer on Saturday mornings. I think I'll try to do a booth at least a couple of times. The difficult part for me is to rent or purchase a booth and even more difficult, to figure out how to get it there. I've decided I'm going to start by getting note cards ordered, so I have something smaller (less expensive) to sell than just my original artwork.

2 comments:

  1. Love the effect here! looks amazing like little ceramic tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I've been using squares in a lot of my work lately. I love the geometrical look it adds.

    ReplyDelete