Friday, January 29, 2010

Painting for Charity

Today I'm working on a painting for a charity. I have a friend who is really involved in Relay for Life, so I started this painting to donate.

I also joined a new site today. It's a site where artists can upload their artwork and sell prints. I'm interested to find out how it works. The plus is that you don't have the huge initial output of doing a print run, but the commission is so much less than selling the prints yourself. Another plus though, it's a huge website, with a lot of artists work. Anyway, I set up a gallery and am going to upload some of my paintings in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cammy, you have been doing so much work! I like your new banner, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have come up with for the perpetual calendar. -Lisa

    ReplyDelete