Saturday, January 30, 2010

Photoshop


Today was frustrating, although I should feel happy that I accomplished quite a few things. I purchased photoshop a while ago and have been afraid to try and teach myself how to use the program. I finally jumped on it today and muddled my way through a few things. My photographs already look better! I also figured out how to work with the layers function a little bit. You'll notice on my banner I have my name layered on top of the photograph.

The best thing I did today was hired my teenager to help me with my computer struggles. She quickly added links to my blog, something which I worked on for a few hours and never figured out. She also started a website for me. I had registered the domain of cammydavis.com, but that's as far as I got. She's started creating the website, so hopefully that will follow soon.

I'm ready to put some time into my actual art rather than trying to figure out how to become computer literate and market myself. I'm a creative person, the business side will always be the struggle for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment