Friday, March 23, 2012

Time Heals All Wounds

A friend asked me how my art was going.  I went into detail about "this festival, that retailer, this art walk, that contest" and he said, "how about your ART, you know...your paintings?"

Huh....good point.  What about my art?

I decided in the midst of the craziness of being my Gramma's caretaker, I need to remember my passion, where my happiness comes from.  Soo....I went out to the shop and built a canvas, pulled out the textiles and sketchbook, sketched up an idea that's been turning around in my head...and found myself smiling.  I almost love the process of art more than the finished product.  I was that way in my design classes as well, I would take photos and sketches through the process and include those in my final presentations.  I just love how people think and why they make the choices they do.  I always hope people can see beneath the paint...to see the whole piece of art.

This piece is going to be about how time heals all wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment