Saturday, March 3, 2012

And the Process Continues...


Add caption
It's one am, I should probably go to sleep.  Trying to go through the notes on my thoughts throughout the day and piece together an idea for these paintings.  I want to incorporate images that appeal to me and try to explain why.  I can't figure out how to do it without incorporating words, but then I realized a while ago, that my poetry is much more personal than my paintings.  I think there are reasons I paint what I do and why it appeals to me, but I don't think it shows in my work.  Is it too simple to include words?  Am I overdoing it starting with the order that I crave, including thoughts in text and adding the visual feeling.  I don't know.  It's something new.  I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out.

Dropped off displays and pet tags/jewelry at Rogue River and Grants Pass retail stores today.  I also took time to photograph the Jacksonville Courthouse in the morning light and then again in late afternoon.  I'm trying to get shots for the promotional material for Jville Celebrates the Arts.

Zzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment