Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012 Goals

2012 Goals - I've been working on next years goals, trying to keep pushing myself, but also to figure out which ideas are worth pursuing and which are best to let go of.  Here's what I came up with.  May 2012 be my best year yet!

1) To have the business support itself.
2) To have my product in 25 retail stores
3) To approach one chain store/find out how to approach chain
4) 3 manufactured items, including distinctive/interesting packaging (bulk up to 100 per run)
5) 5 Festivals this year, all to be in the black
6) Submissions in 5 contests and 5 gallery shows
7) 6 exhibits (1-3 person shows) to include galleries and restaurants
8) To increase press exposure; 1 local feature, 1 "other" feature, a mention in 1 magazine
9) Increase youtube to 10 tutorials
10) Work on artist profile, photo shoot with Teri in summer


No comments:

Post a Comment